- Andhra Pradesh
- Delhi NCR
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- North East
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- Mukhtar Ansari, the gangster-turned-politician, brought backmost to Banda jailhouse from Punjab prison
- Amid nighttime curfew successful respective states, Centre calls for limiting social, nationalist gatherings to curb COVID-19 spread
- 'Pariksha Pe Charcha': PM Narendra Modi to interact with students, teachers and parents via video conferencing today
- IPL 2021: Big alleviation for Mumbai Indians, players and enactment unit trial COVID-19 negative
- Delhi wears a deserted look arsenic govt imposes nighttime curfew to cheque COVID-19 surge
All acquisition institutions successful Uttarakhand's Haridwar volition beryllium closed from April 9 to 15.
Image utilized for representational purpose
Haridwar: All acquisition institutions successful Uttarakhand's Haridwar volition beryllium closed from April 9 to 15.
The bid was issued by the District Magistrae of Haridwar successful presumption of expanding corruption of COVID-19.
A ample fig of devotees are expected the metropolis for the 'Shahi snan' connected April 12 and 14.
All schools volition stay closed arsenic a preventive measure.