DAILY CHECK-INS: 0/5 completed
* TimesPoints expire in 1 year from the day of credit
NEW DELHI: India Post has released the selection list of Gramin Dak Sevak for Punjab circle Cycle III on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the GDS recruitment can visit the official website of India Post — appost.in — to check and download the result.
The result notification reads “The Selection is basing on the merit of the candidates with reference to the post applied.” It also says “The selection is subject to verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective Recruiting Authority only.”
How to check Punjab postal circle GDS result?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the Punjab postal circle GDS result.
1. Go to the official website of the India Post — appost.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Punjab Circle” under Result Released tab
3. It will direct to a new page of the India Post website
4. Type control and F keys, then type your name or registration number
5. If qualified, your name will be highlighted on the screen
The candidates can check their Punjab postal circle GDS result either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to select the Punjab circle under the Result released tab.
more from times of india News
News is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Newsfunda