Interested and eligible candidates can apply on the prescribed format on or before the last date which is different for different circles. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more details.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details and Last Date
|S. No.||Circle||Vacancy||Closing Date|
|1||Hisar Circle||19||February 26, 2021|
|2||Rohtak Circle||22||March 3, 2021|
|3||Chennai South Circle||20||February 22, 2021|
|4||Balasore Circle||19||March 1, 2021|
|5||Bangalore West Circle||18||February 27, 2021|
|6||Bangalore East Circle||25||March 1, 2021|
|7||Surat Circle||10||March 1, 2021|
|8||Haryana Circle||19||March 4, 2021|
PNB Peon Recruitment 2021: Age Limit (age as on 01.01.2021)
Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 years with applicable relaxations.
Relaxation of upper age limit-as applicable as per Govt./Bank’s rules subject to availability of reserved vacancies. SC/ST candidates by 05 years, OBC candidates by 03 years. OBC/SC/ST candidates applying for General vacancies are not eligible for age relaxation. The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 45 years unless it is so provided in Govt. Directives.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualifications
Pass in XII standard or its equivalent with basic reading/writing knowledge in English. This is both minimum and maximum qualification. Graduate candidates are not eligible.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2021: Domicile of the District
The eligible candidates should be the domicile of that district for which vacancies have been notified/published.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2021: How to apply?
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may send their duly signed application with details.
2. Father’s Name
3. Date of Birth
4. Age as on 01.01.2021
5. Educational qualifications along with date of passing from 10th standard onwards and percentage of marks obtained in 10th and 12th
6. Details of present educational course, if any, being pursued.
7. Caste, Category & Religion
8. Address for communication
9. Permanent Address
10. Place of domicile – a. Village b. Taluk c. District
11. Language Known (reading/writing)
12. Mobile/Land Line No.
13. Email id
14. Present employment details
15. Any other relevant information
PNB Peon Recruitment 2021: Documents to be enclosed-self attested copies as under
1. Employment Exchange registered card
2. Passport size photograph duly affixed on the TOP right corner of the duly signed application.
3. College Leaving Certificate from last attended College & complete Mark lists and Certificates of educational qualifications including 10th and 12th mark lists
4. Caste Certificate and latest OBC Certificate with non-creamy layer clause for OBC candidates
5. Address Proof & ID Proof and any other relevant documents
6. Proof of permanent residence as proof of DOMICILE
7. PAN Card
8. Birth Certificate.
News is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Newsfunda