DAILY CHECK-INS: 0/5 completed
* TimesPoints expire in 1 year from the day of credit
NEW DELHI: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the admit card for First Division Assistant on its official website. The candidates who have applied for the KPSC FDA exam can visit the official website of the KPSC — kpscrecruitment.in — to check and download their admit card.
Candidates can download their KPSC FDA admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to download KPSC FDA admit card
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the KPSC FDA admit card.
1. Go to the official website of KPSC — kpscrecruitment.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads ” “Assistant/ First Division Assistant -Residual Parent Cadre(RPC)”Revised Halltickets Published”
3. It will direct to a new page of the KPSC website
4. You need to enter your user name and password
5. Your KPSC FDA admit card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your KPSC FDA admit card for future reference
more from times of india News
News is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Newsfunda