The candidates who have applied for the Forest Guard recruitment can visit the official website of Forest Delhi — forest.delhigovt.nic.in — to check and download their admit card.
Department of Forests and Wildlife, Delhi has scheduled to conduct the exam from March 1 to 7, 2021, at various centres across the country.
Candidates can download their Forest Guard Delhi admit card either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to download the Forest Guard Delhi admit card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the Forest Guard Delhi admit card.
1. Go to the official website of the Forest Delhi — forest.delhigovt.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Click here for admit cards”
3. It will direct to a new page of the Forest Guard Delhi
4. You need to enter your user ID and password
5. Your Forest Guard Delhi admit card will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of the Forest Guard Delhi admit card for future reference
Candidates will be informed on their registered mobile number as well. But in case a candidate does not get any information on his/ her mobile number due to any reason, then it would not give any right to the candidate for extension of downloading e-admit card or re-examination. It is again advised to visit the website of the Department regularly for further information.
News is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Newsfunda